Georgia Group Health Insurance Enrollment Processing
Our enrollment processing services include:
- Enrollment form review for accuracy and missing information is collected to complete forms before submission
- Enrollment tracking to make sure that coverage begins on time, ID cards & materials are received and the employee is properly added to the billing
- Employee termination reporting to begin health insurance coverage continuation process and to adjust billing
We can receive forms for new hires as they complete their waiting period, provide monthly onsite employee meetings for all newly hired employees, or customize a method that best fits the requirements of your corporate culture.
New Hire Health Insurance Packets
An effective way to enroll your new employees is important to the smooth transition from ‘candidate’ to ‘employee’. We will produce a customized new hire kit with required government forms, benefit summaries, enrollment forms and company specific forms to use for new employees. In addition, we will provide them in Word or Acrobat file formats for easy access and distribution.
Georgia Small Business Health Insurance Resolution Process™
Our customer service tracking system allows us to monitor and address your inquiries as they are being resolved, no matter where they are in the process. Whether you are the group administrator or employee with a claim issue, our patented Resolution Process ensures quick, complete answers every time.
With rapidly rising costs and increasing legislation, this challenge is greater than ever. To address the needs of all clients, Providence Insurance Group is pleased to partner with The Benefit Company for its large corporate market platform.
Every Health Insurance Carrier
We represent all carriers available in your area, and we will explain what you’ll get for each rate and plan. No surprises. Plenty of answers.
Our COBRA administration procedures and practices allow fair and equal treatment for all COBRA Qualified Beneficiaries and continuants. We assist in providing a buffer between the former employee and the employer for difficult COBRA determinations.
COBRA is a law that requires organizations with 20 or more employees to offer the continuation of group health benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision and Medical Reimbursement Account) to employees (and covered dependents) upon experiencing a “qualifying event.” Employers are required to provide initial COBRA notification to covered employees and dependents, a letter detailing an individual’s rights upon experiencing a “qualifying event,” and an explanation of the conversion privilege.
Providence provides you with the following services:
- Initial general notice is sent out to new employees
- First notice and HIPAA letters are sent out to terminated employees within the specified time required by law
- Monthly premiums are collected and remitted to the proper insurance carrier
- Continuation end notification is tracked and reported
- Customer service is provided for you and terminated employees
Online Benefit Portal
Welcome to Providence’s state-of-the-art, custom portal feature for companies with multi-site employees. Our portal is for your employees to be able to answer the majority of their own questions in a format that reflects your own company brand. It saves you time and money, and gives employees control over their own health and benefits.
- Access their own private, secure information 24/7
- Get answers in a familiar, easy, accessible format
- See this portal as a beneficial extension of their own company’s offerings
- Provide additional information you require, such as census and election reporting
Our Renewal Method
We take a consultative approach by quoting your company’s benefits 90-120 days prior to the renewal. Our renewal method ensures you plenty of time to make the best healthcare choice for your business.